The Population Program in 2010
- Ensuring international access to family planning and peproductive health.
- Supporting research, training, and advocacy to create sound policy.
- Supporting family planning and reproductive health in the United States.
- Reducing teen and unplanned pregnancies in the Bay Area and Central Valley.
In 2010, the Population Program made 57 grants to 47 organizations, totaling over $41 million.
The Population Program in the News in 2010:
- "Foundations" - A Q&A with Helena Choi, Population Program Officer – March 2010
- Featured Web Site: kNOw More – April 2010
- Video: Alex Ezeh, CEO of the African Population and Health Research Center – May 2010
- Touching Young Lives – May 2010
- Margot Fahnestock Joins Hewlett Foundation as Officer in the Population Program – September 2010
- Common Interests Prompt Integration Of Global Development and Population Programs – September 2010
- Innovating in Reproductive Health – November 2010