The Philanthropy Program in 2011
In 2011, Charting Impact launched, asking nonprofits to answer 5 simple questions. The answers to these questions help illuminate how an organization defines and measures success.
- Increase and improve information available to donors about nonprofit performance
- Develop information about strategic philanthropy and share what we've learned
In 2011, the Philanthropy Program made 31 grants to 28 organizations, totaling over $3.6 million, with an additional $1.9M to 44 grantees to support their organizational effectiveness.
Read more about the Philanthropy Program in 2011
View a list of the Philanthropy Program's 2011 grants.
The Philanthropy Program in the News in 2011:
- Does Communications Training Make A Difference? – March 2011
- Charting Impact – June 2011
- "Foundations": A Q&A with Jacob Harold, Philanthropy Program Officer – June 2011
- Hearing from Grant Recipients – November 2011