Continuity and Engagement Grantseeker Guidelines
The Performing Arts Program accepts unsolicited Letters of Inquiry for its Continuity and Engagement component within its strategic framework. We will consider support for organizations or programs that ensure continuity and engagement in the performing arts by creating opportunities for individuals and communities throughout the Bay Area to participate in the arts.
We accept Letters of Inquiry from those that meet all of the following criteria:
- Nonprofit arts organizations with a mission dedicated to the performing arts or other types of nonprofit organizations with a professionally managed performing arts program.
- For organizations that do not have a 501(c)(3) nonprofit status, we accept Letters of Inquiry from groups that have an established relationship with a fiscal sponsor.
- Organizations or programs with three years of producing or programming history.
- Organizations or programs with annual expenses of $100,000 or greater (average over the past three years).
- Organizations or programs located in and serving any of the following eleven California Counties:
-- Contra Costa
-- Santa Clara
-- Santa Cruz
-- San Francisco
-- San Mateo
In an ongoing effort to support the diverse region we serve, we are particularly interested in receiving Letters of Inquiry from organizations or programs:
- With annual expenses between $100,000 and $2,000,000 (average over the past three years).
- Serving historically underserved communities such as rural communities, people with disabilities, LGBT communities, communities of color, or low-income people.
- Located in and serving central and eastern Alameda and Contra Costa counties, inland Monterey and Santa Cruz counties, and San Mateo and Solano counties.
To help you prepare for your Letter of Inquiry submission, click here to view the fields that you will be asked to complete.
Click here to submit a Letter of Inquiry.